Sunday, January 31, 2021

Monthly Expense: 2021 January

Finally my favorite day of the month! Where I compile my expenses and match them to the forecast and see how in-line I am. This month is a good month for expenses even though I restarted working in the office, I'm actually back to a low compared to the last 6 months. 

Expense 2021 ~Jan 

Special highlights for specific categories..

Food&Groceries
This low figure actually surprised me.. considering my food usually averages around ~SGD1k especially that I need to eat out for lunch working in the office. However, I can expect late next month for my expense in this category to shoot up a little considering that I've been subsidizing my grocery fees with the government-given vouchers.. been using SGD30~40 every weekend. I still have some left for probably the first two weeks of Feb and we can expect to see the expense start crawling up.

Transportation expense is non-negotiable.. however, I always give a little buffer in case I need to take Grab or cab.. 

The rest of the expenses stay pretty low.. starting the year good.. and I've actually shopped quite a fair bit so this year I don't really have much to splurge on.

Cheers~ And looking forward to a good Feb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monthly Expense: 2021 February

Another month, another tracking.. 1/6 there to annual budget report. Exciting to fill up my tracker up tbh.. hope I'm not the only weird...