Sunday, January 17, 2021

Migration to Blogspot

I've finally completed the migration to Blogspot this afternoon, which is another lesson learned; start with the right mechanics or location else you'll end up with the hassle to re-do many things. 

Hopefully going forward, I can share more interesting notes and my thoughts. Do feel free to comment and ask for anything! As usual, I will try to make my content bite-size so it is easier for people to absorb; attention span is really limited heh!

I already have a few ideas in mind which means more posts coming up next week~ 

Hope everyone had a good weekend, even though no weekends are long enough for us to re-charge but let's hustle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monthly Expense: 2021 February

Another month, another tracking.. 1/6 there to annual budget report. Exciting to fill up my tracker up tbh.. hope I'm not the only weird...